Saturday 6 September 2014

Playing Fields Workshop

I ran a short block-printing workshop at the Playing Field Studios this morning to a group of 12 very creative ladies (14 counting Ali and Gael!).  We had such a great time and I could tell they were focussed because there was utter silence for most of the morning, apart from "ooh" and "ahh" and "I'm lovin' it!" Anyway, here's a few photos of what they achieved in just over two hours.  Well done! I'm really looking forward to my residency there next month.












2 comments:

  1. Nice photos and it is lovely to see all of the designs again. I am about to rave to my fellow stitches about the workshop and what fun it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terima kasih Ibu! glad you had a great time and now I look forward to hand made cards in the future!

    ReplyDelete